100% THC Free pure organic CBD products from best producers
Astaxanthin is an extremely powerful carotenoid from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, which is one of the richest sources of natural astaxanthin. It is reddish in pigment and is what gives crustaceans such as krill, lobster, shrimp and salmon their vibrant pink color. Astaxanthin is a uniquely structured, longchain molecule which enables it to provide superior membrane protection, and it is considered to be substantially stronger than all other well-researched antioxidants. Its impressive antioxidant qualities benefit the body in many ways, including offering support for cardiovascular, GI, skin, and eye health.** The astaxanthin in this product is extracted directly from microalgae using a solvent-free technology that ensures maximum control and purity and allows for optimal bioavailability and stability.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Astaxanthin is a uniquely structured, long-chain molecule which enables it to provide superior membrane protection and help shield against oxidative stress. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, most likely due to its antioxidant activities, as it helps to inhibit the formation of certain pro-inflammatory mediators.
Benefits of astaxanthin may include:
• Cardiovascular and neuroprotective properties — shown to have a positive effect on cholesterol and lipid metabolism, and helps to inhibit the progression of atherosclerosis. Astaxanthin may help to protect against hypertension and stroke.
• Metabolic syndrome — in addition to supporting lipid metabolism, animal studies show that astaxanthin supports insulin sensitivity, as it works by increasing glucose uptake, thus reducing fasting blood glucose levels (the homeostatic index of insulin resistance)
• Eye health — shown to help lessen eye strain by reducing inflammation, improving accommodation (the ability of the eye to automatically adjust its focal length) and increasing blood flow
• Skin health – works to protect against UVA-induced aging, helping to maintain a healthy appearance and defend against premature signs of aging
• Sports performance — helps reduce exercise-induced damage in skeletal and heart muscle, and also helps to improve endurance by increasing the use of fatty acids as an energy source
• Gastric health — may be useful in various GI conditions, in particular with H. pylori, where symptoms of this infection include high levels of oxidative stress and inflammation in the stomach lining accompanied by gastric pain and reflux